Thursday, January 23, 2014

Chocolate Avocado Bliss

This is a recipe my kids ask for a lot and although it has quite a bit of Organic Maple Syrup, I feel that everything else in the recipe evens it out with healthy fats, antioxidants, iron and many more nutritional benefits.
Normally when cooking I fly by the seat of my pants and just taste and add as I go along. What I find with this snack with my kids and myself is that a little goes a long way and we all stay full for a while as well which is a rare occasion for my kids.



3    Large  Organic Avocadoes
2    Tbsp  Vanilla Extract (homemade is the best)
1/2 Cup  Organic Maple Syrup
1/2 Cup Raw Cacao Powder
1    Tsp Sea Salt




Put all the ingredients in the food processor or high power blender until smooth. Taste it just incase you need to add a little something more to suit your palate. Tonight the kids wanted frozen blueberries on top, but when it's raspberry season that will be perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment